In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE), amended by Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, of 30 March, which transposes into Spanish law Directive 2002/58/EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, we hereby inform you of the following:
1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are procedures or programmes that are automatically generated when users browse websites. These procedures or programmes are automatically downloaded and stored in the user’s equipment, being imperceptible to the user. This allows UMILES to collect and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, and to access certain information about the user and their equipment. Among others, Cookies allow us to know:
– Date and time when the user last visited the UMILES website.
– The information that was consulted by the user on their last visit.
– The origin of the user.
Thus, each time the user accesses the UMILES website, the files that are automatically saved in a Cookie can be activated to recognise the user and offer a browsing experience adapted to their preferences.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES
The UMILES website may contain the following types of Cookies:
– Analytical Cookies, they are used to collect statistics on user activity when visiting our website.
– Technical cookies, these are for internal use and their purpose is the proper technical operation of the website.
– Session cookies, these cookies collect and store data while the user accesses our website.
– Persistent cookies, these are stored in the terminal and have a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
– Own cookies, when UMILES is responsible for their management.
– Third-party cookies, when the domain and management is that of a third party.
The cookies used on the UMILES website are of a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient and they disappear when the user’s session ends.
3.- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
As a user of the UMILES website, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the configuration menus of the browsers installed on your computer. Below are the links to the main browsers with the information they contain on the management of cookies:
– Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Mozilla, https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-webrastrear-preferencias
– Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Opera, http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
It should be remembered that if cookies are deactivated, some of the functionalities contained on the website may not operate correctly.
4.- UPDATING AND MODIFICATION OF COOKIES
UMILES may unilaterally modify and update this Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to legislative requirements, and we recommend that you visit the website to find out the most recent version of this document.